Thursday, October 11, 2007

Gentle Birth World Congress

Truthfully it has been quite a while since I posted to this Blog. Conference season hit for my company and we all were quite busy. Now that fall is here, and the last conference has been attended, I will be blogging more!

Just returned from the Gentle Birth World Congress in Portland Oregon. I had the opportunity to meet many birth professionals from literally all over the world. It was an amazing experience and one that I continue to cherish. During the Congress, I was able to see a sneak peek version of both "Pregnant in America" and "The Business of Being Born." I have been saying for some time that there is a wave of change coming for the birthing community...I do believe that these two films will hearld this change!

No comments: