Tuesday, February 26, 2008

CIMS Conference in Orlando

I am working on my presentation for the CIMS conference next week. I am speaking on honoring the physio-structural systems of women: with a focus on positioning and the pelvis. It is going to be a great opportunity to see FL friends and go to a conference that I have not been to before.

In doing some additional research for the CIMS session, my rep from Injoy Videos told me about their new DVD, Positions for Labor. It is a really good video with an accompanying handout. The DVD is only 19 minutes which makes it great for teaching and it is only $150. Injoy is really committed to developing videos that portray the evidence based information. I really like their stuff.

Soon, we will be carrying the book "Blessing Ways" ~ I am excited because it will pair nicely with our blessing way kits.

No comments: