Sunday, August 03, 2008

Another Dry Spell :(

Yes, I know I have not updated this thing in another 7 days. My Bad. But I have a good excuse. Two of the Faculty on Advanced Birthing Concepts came up with two new products, which we will debut at the Lamaze Conference. I have been working on those. They are breastfeeding products and I have to say I am really, super excited about them.

Not to mention getting in new inventory for the upcoming conferences: Lamaze and Midwives Alliance of North America. I will be new to the MANA conference and can't wait to see some old friends and make some new ones, some of whom I have met on Facebook.

Speaking of Facebook, do any of you have a Facebook page? It is GREAT fun and wastes entirely too much of my time...but since I am on the computer all of the time anyway, what is another 10 minutes?

Be sure to check out www.thebirthfacts.com - we have had ALOT of great positive feedback about it!!!!!

No comments: