Wednesday, October 15, 2008

MANA Conference in Traverse City

I have not been to northern Michigan since I was a child and my parents took me to Mackinaw Island. While we are not traveling that far, we are going to Traverse City to the Midwives Alliance of North America, where we will be exhibiting.

In the heart of cherry and wine country, Traverse City sits on the Lake and the trip proves to be a beautiful one, if traveling along 75 this morning is any indication. And (LOL) while I am not Bill Curtis, thanks to my new Verizon wireless card for my laptop, I have found the internet in the car! LOL, gotta love technology.

Marketing to this group of people (midwives) is a first for our company and one that I hope proves to facilitate a long and prosperous relationship. I have my usual conference goodies such as jewelry and massagers and aromatherapy, however, like with Lamaze, I am also bringing the Birth Pool In A Box, which has become wildly popular. Parents and professionals alike are finding how easy it is to set up, fill, use and empty. Doesn't get much easier unless it was built in!

Well, I don't want to run the laptop battery down so, more later!

No comments: